Answer the following questions on a separate sheet of paper. Use complete sentences. Be as specific as possible.
1. What differentiates DNA analysis from bite mark analysis? Is one more scientific than the other? If so, why?
2. How reliable is matching hair? What are the problems with it?
3. How do human emotions get involved in the handling of evidence?
4. What pressures do some scientists face in handling evidence?
5. Can there be problems with even the "gold standard" that is DNA analysis? Can you give an example?